If you have a question for PRSB please contact our helpdesk. We have an expert team who can help you find the answer, or direct you to the right place.
Help desk service
Working in partnership with NHS Digital, our help desk service will be responsible for answering all clinical queries (including social care) related to all PRSB standards and their implementation.
You can contact us by telephone, via our website and by email. Our support team all have project-specific knowledge and have access to the expertise of appropriate subject matter experts from our professional members.
What happens to your request?
- A record of your request will be logged in our system and the support team will contact you within 24 hours.
- Our support team will seek to provide an answer to your question and resolve the enquiry themselves but if we need to check any details further, your enquiry will be sent to one of our specialist teams but we will still give you an indicative timescale within 24 hours.
What we can help with:
- All enquiries related to all active and published projects that have achieved endorsement from the relevant clinical and professional organisations.
- General queries about PRSB recent and upcoming project activities and key dates
- General enquiries around information standards and interoperability
What NHS Digital can help with:
Our partners, NHS Digital will be responsible for answering all technical queries related to the standards and implementation queries specifically related to NHS mandate and guidelines.
- Queries specific to technical messaging specifications – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queries related to implementation beyond the remit of the PRSB (e.g. implementation timescales in the NHS standard contract)
- Changes to the standards through consultation will be covered in maintenance releases and tied to specific work packages with NHS Digital.
PRSB Privacy Statement
We will never sell your data and we commit to keeping your details safe and secure. Should occasion arise where sharing of information with our partnership organisations is necessary to carry out PRSB’s activities, we will seek your prior consent.
- You will find an opt-out link at the end of all correspondence we send to you
- You can email us any time at email@example.com
- You can write to us: The PRSB, 7-14 Great Dover Street, London SE1 4YR
Talk to our team
Telephone: 020 4551 5225
Please complete our online form and we will respond to your query within 24 hours.