We work with member organisations who represent more than 750,000 frontline clinicians and care professionals as well as patients and the public.
As a membership organisation the PRSB is keen to ensure we speak with authority for the widest possible group of clinical and professional disciplines as well as patient groups. We will continue to focus on building our membership to include all relevant groups with a role and interest in developing the content for and sharing health and care records.
- Academy of Medical Royal Colleges
- Allied Health Professions Federation
- Association of Directors of Adult Social Services
- Association of Directors of Children's Services
- British Computer Society
- British Psychological Society
- Care Provider Alliance
- Institute of Health Records and Information Management
- National Voices
- Public Health England
- Resuscitation Council (UK)
- Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Royal College of Emergency Medicine
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- Royal College of Midwives
- Royal College of Nursing
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- Royal College of Occupational Therapists
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Royal College of Pathologists
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Royal College of Radiologists
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- The Queen's Nursing Institute
Interested in becoming a member?
We work across all of the professions, patient groups and the public to build support for standards. Our job is to bring all the right people together from across the UK - clinicians, social care workers, patients and the public. We would like to hear from your organisation if you have an interest in supporting our work.