The PRSB develops national standards for the structure and content of health and social care records. These cover, for example, hospital referral letters, handover communications, discharge summaries, and inpatient and outpatient letters.
Our care record standards are widely accepted and endorsed across the UK.
- Clinical referral standard
- Core information standard
- Crisis care
- Digital care and support plan
- Document naming standard
- Healthy child record
- Emergency care discharge
- Maternity record standard
- Mental health inpatient discharge
- Pharmacy information flows
- Outpatient letters
- PRSB standards for the structure and content of health and care records
Are you implementing our standards and need advice? Do you have a question about one of our standards? Visit our support page to find out how we can help.
Telephone: 020 7922 7976