Becoming a Quality Partner
Vendors that want to demonstrate organisational commitment and standards conformance will be able to apply to be a Quality Partner. Quality Partners will demonstrate that they are investing in professional record standards, committing to continuous improvement in the implementation of standards and that their solutions meet the expected alignment with published standards.
- An independent review by experts providing assessment of your products conformance.
- A verified statement that assures your customers that your product has been assessed to fit with their needs.
- An opportunity to comply or explain – your opportunity to say if a standard should change
- Feedback and practical suggestions from experts on how you can improve and become ‘best in class’
- Use of the Quality Partner logo – a sign to the market and investors that the vendor has a strategic commitment and alignment to professional record standards
- Participation in a network at the forefront of the movement and leadership to accelerate use of standards to improve health and care.
Partnership fees start as low as £750 per year depending on the size of your organisation.
To find out more please contact us at email@example.com