The consultation process
PRSB held focus groups in June 2021 with professionals and patients to understand their concerns and views about the information sharing challenges they face. Draft standards have now been created to test with professionals, patients, carers and systems and technology suppliers.
We are now inviting you to take part in our UK wide survey, which will help us shape our standard and inform further development of the following areas;
· A diabetes record standard: for a person-centred record about a person with diabetes for use across healthcare settings.
· A self-reported data standard: for sharing information collected by people with diabetes at home with professionals, such as blood pressure or from wearable devices such as continuous glucose monitors.
· A ‘view’ of the personalised care and support plan (PCSP) standard: to define the information required for care planning for people with diabetes.
The survey should take a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Take part in the survey here
- Closing date: End November 2021
For more information
If you would like to know more about this project or find out how you can take part, please contact email@example.com.
Diabetes standard survey – NOW LIVE
We have now created a draft diabetes standard and we are inviting you to take part in our UK wide survey to make sure the information needs of diabetes patients and those who deliver care are considered. System suppliers have also been invited to take part.
The survey will take no more than 10 minutes to complete and will close Friday 11 December 2021.